- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WAG Spotting: Shane Mosley’s Girlfriend Livens Up An Otherwise Boring Title Fight
By all accounts, the Saturday night fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley was a snoozer. The aging Mosley refused to engage Pacquiao after a third round knockdown, and the restless Vegas crowd was bored and booing by the time Pacquiao was declared the winner by decision.
It wasn’t all bad, however. In fact, a WAG was spotted! Mosley’s girlfriend, Bella Gonzalez, was seen imploring her boyfriend to not get beaten up.
By the end of the night, she was trending on Twitter, because cute girlfriends are always more entertaining than lackluster boxing matches.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager