- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WAG Spotting: Shane Mosley’s Girlfriend Livens Up An Otherwise Boring Title Fight
By all accounts, the Saturday night fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley was a snoozer. The aging Mosley refused to engage Pacquiao after a third round knockdown, and the restless Vegas crowd was bored and booing by the time Pacquiao was declared the winner by decision.
It wasn’t all bad, however. In fact, a WAG was spotted! Mosley’s girlfriend, Bella Gonzalez, was seen imploring her boyfriend to not get beaten up.
By the end of the night, she was trending on Twitter, because cute girlfriends are always more entertaining than lackluster boxing matches.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success