- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WAG Spotting: Shane Mosley’s Girlfriend Livens Up An Otherwise Boring Title Fight
By all accounts, the Saturday night fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley was a snoozer. The aging Mosley refused to engage Pacquiao after a third round knockdown, and the restless Vegas crowd was bored and booing by the time Pacquiao was declared the winner by decision.
It wasn’t all bad, however. In fact, a WAG was spotted! Mosley’s girlfriend, Bella Gonzalez, was seen imploring her boyfriend to not get beaten up.
By the end of the night, she was trending on Twitter, because cute girlfriends are always more entertaining than lackluster boxing matches.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts