- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WAG Spotting: Shane Mosley’s Girlfriend Livens Up An Otherwise Boring Title Fight
By all accounts, the Saturday night fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley was a snoozer. The aging Mosley refused to engage Pacquiao after a third round knockdown, and the restless Vegas crowd was bored and booing by the time Pacquiao was declared the winner by decision.
It wasn’t all bad, however. In fact, a WAG was spotted! Mosley’s girlfriend, Bella Gonzalez, was seen imploring her boyfriend to not get beaten up.
By the end of the night, she was trending on Twitter, because cute girlfriends are always more entertaining than lackluster boxing matches.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts