- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WAG Spotting: Shane Mosley’s Girlfriend Livens Up An Otherwise Boring Title Fight
By all accounts, the Saturday night fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley was a snoozer. The aging Mosley refused to engage Pacquiao after a third round knockdown, and the restless Vegas crowd was bored and booing by the time Pacquiao was declared the winner by decision.
It wasn’t all bad, however. In fact, a WAG was spotted! Mosley’s girlfriend, Bella Gonzalez, was seen imploring her boyfriend to not get beaten up.
By the end of the night, she was trending on Twitter, because cute girlfriends are always more entertaining than lackluster boxing matches.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts