- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Distracted Everyone From The Title Fight That Was Taking Place
For the first time in a very long time, a Floyd Mayweather fight was worth the price of admission. (Well, maybe not the whole price. $69.95 for an HD broadcast of anything is a bit ridiculous).
Credit Miguel Cotto for not backing down, even though he was facing a more athletic and technically proficient fighter — his willingness to keep coming forward (and keep taking Mayweather’s brilliant counter-punches) made the fight at least somewhat exciting, which is more than you can say about the average Money May pay-per-view extravaganza.
Then, there were the moments that took place outside the ring. There was the Bieb. Oh look, there’s Triple H, too. And is that Lil’ Wayne celebrating in the ring? Of course it is.
And who could forget Mayweather’s girlfriend/companion/spiritual advisor, Shantel Jackson, aka “Miss Jackson,” who set the internet ablaze merely by sitting ringside. And, for the life of us, we can’t figure out why.
Oh, that’s right. The hotness.
- Filed Under:
- floyd mayweather
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts