- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Distracted Everyone From The Title Fight That Was Taking Place
For the first time in a very long time, a Floyd Mayweather fight was worth the price of admission. (Well, maybe not the whole price. $69.95 for an HD broadcast of anything is a bit ridiculous).
Credit Miguel Cotto for not backing down, even though he was facing a more athletic and technically proficient fighter — his willingness to keep coming forward (and keep taking Mayweather’s brilliant counter-punches) made the fight at least somewhat exciting, which is more than you can say about the average Money May pay-per-view extravaganza.
Then, there were the moments that took place outside the ring. There was the Bieb. Oh look, there’s Triple H, too. And is that Lil’ Wayne celebrating in the ring? Of course it is.
And who could forget Mayweather’s girlfriend/companion/spiritual advisor, Shantel Jackson, aka “Miss Jackson,” who set the internet ablaze merely by sitting ringside. And, for the life of us, we can’t figure out why.
Oh, that’s right. The hotness.
- Filed Under:
- floyd mayweather
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Marcos Maidana Vows to Test Adrien Broner
- 10 Best Teams In NBA Basketball