- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Distracted Everyone From The Title Fight That Was Taking Place
For the first time in a very long time, a Floyd Mayweather fight was worth the price of admission. (Well, maybe not the whole price. $69.95 for an HD broadcast of anything is a bit ridiculous).
Credit Miguel Cotto for not backing down, even though he was facing a more athletic and technically proficient fighter — his willingness to keep coming forward (and keep taking Mayweather’s brilliant counter-punches) made the fight at least somewhat exciting, which is more than you can say about the average Money May pay-per-view extravaganza.
Then, there were the moments that took place outside the ring. There was the Bieb. Oh look, there’s Triple H, too. And is that Lil’ Wayne celebrating in the ring? Of course it is.
And who could forget Mayweather’s girlfriend/companion/spiritual advisor, Shantel Jackson, aka “Miss Jackson,” who set the internet ablaze merely by sitting ringside. And, for the life of us, we can’t figure out why.
Oh, that’s right. The hotness.
- Filed Under:
- floyd mayweather
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC