- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Distracted Everyone From The Title Fight That Was Taking Place
For the first time in a very long time, a Floyd Mayweather fight was worth the price of admission. (Well, maybe not the whole price. $69.95 for an HD broadcast of anything is a bit ridiculous).
Credit Miguel Cotto for not backing down, even though he was facing a more athletic and technically proficient fighter — his willingness to keep coming forward (and keep taking Mayweather’s brilliant counter-punches) made the fight at least somewhat exciting, which is more than you can say about the average Money May pay-per-view extravaganza.
Then, there were the moments that took place outside the ring. There was the Bieb. Oh look, there’s Triple H, too. And is that Lil’ Wayne celebrating in the ring? Of course it is.
And who could forget Mayweather’s girlfriend/companion/spiritual advisor, Shantel Jackson, aka “Miss Jackson,” who set the internet ablaze merely by sitting ringside. And, for the life of us, we can’t figure out why.
Oh, that’s right. The hotness.
- Filed Under:
- floyd mayweather
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story