- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Distracted Everyone From The Title Fight That Was Taking Place
For the first time in a very long time, a Floyd Mayweather fight was worth the price of admission. (Well, maybe not the whole price. $69.95 for an HD broadcast of anything is a bit ridiculous).
Credit Miguel Cotto for not backing down, even though he was facing a more athletic and technically proficient fighter — his willingness to keep coming forward (and keep taking Mayweather’s brilliant counter-punches) made the fight at least somewhat exciting, which is more than you can say about the average Money May pay-per-view extravaganza.
Then, there were the moments that took place outside the ring. There was the Bieb. Oh look, there’s Triple H, too. And is that Lil’ Wayne celebrating in the ring? Of course it is.
And who could forget Mayweather’s girlfriend/companion/spiritual advisor, Shantel Jackson, aka “Miss Jackson,” who set the internet ablaze merely by sitting ringside. And, for the life of us, we can’t figure out why.
Oh, that’s right. The hotness.
- Filed Under:
- floyd mayweather
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'