- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Super Tough UFC Fighter Knocked Out In One Punch
UFC fighters are super tough. Or they were. This stereotype of UFC fighters might be dead thanks to the outcome of the Cung Le-Rich Franklin fight this morning in the main event of UFC on FuelTV 6: Franklin vs. Le.
To Rich Franklin’s credit, he did land a really crappy kick before getting smashed by Cung Le. What’s that worth? Half a point? Do they do points in UFC?
Either way, take a look as Le turns Franklin into soggy bag of deli meat:
Sorry, Rich, but you earned this:
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar