- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Super Tough UFC Fighter Knocked Out In One Punch
UFC fighters are super tough. Or they were. This stereotype of UFC fighters might be dead thanks to the outcome of the Cung Le-Rich Franklin fight this morning in the main event of UFC on FuelTV 6: Franklin vs. Le.
To Rich Franklin’s credit, he did land a really crappy kick before getting smashed by Cung Le. What’s that worth? Half a point? Do they do points in UFC?
Either way, take a look as Le turns Franklin into soggy bag of deli meat:
Sorry, Rich, but you earned this:
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World