- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Super Tough UFC Fighter Knocked Out In One Punch
UFC fighters are super tough. Or they were. This stereotype of UFC fighters might be dead thanks to the outcome of the Cung Le-Rich Franklin fight this morning in the main event of UFC on FuelTV 6: Franklin vs. Le.
To Rich Franklin’s credit, he did land a really crappy kick before getting smashed by Cung Le. What’s that worth? Half a point? Do they do points in UFC?
Either way, take a look as Le turns Franklin into soggy bag of deli meat:
Sorry, Rich, but you earned this:
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ