- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Super Tough UFC Fighter Knocked Out In One Punch
UFC fighters are super tough. Or they were. This stereotype of UFC fighters might be dead thanks to the outcome of the Cung Le-Rich Franklin fight this morning in the main event of UFC on FuelTV 6: Franklin vs. Le.
To Rich Franklin’s credit, he did land a really crappy kick before getting smashed by Cung Le. What’s that worth? Half a point? Do they do points in UFC?
Either way, take a look as Le turns Franklin into soggy bag of deli meat:
Sorry, Rich, but you earned this:
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights