- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Super Tough UFC Fighter Knocked Out In One Punch
UFC fighters are super tough. Or they were. This stereotype of UFC fighters might be dead thanks to the outcome of the Cung Le-Rich Franklin fight this morning in the main event of UFC on FuelTV 6: Franklin vs. Le.
To Rich Franklin’s credit, he did land a really crappy kick before getting smashed by Cung Le. What’s that worth? Half a point? Do they do points in UFC?
Either way, take a look as Le turns Franklin into soggy bag of deli meat:
Sorry, Rich, but you earned this:
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team