- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Day A Referee Body-Slammed An Unruly Boxer In the Ring
England’s White Collar Fight Club in England recently held its Medway Meltdown, and one of the boxers, Dave Smith, wasn’t getting with the program. When Smith refused to heed instructions from the regular referee, even menacingly getting in the ref’s face, ringside referee Lee Ambler stepped into to put a stop to it. Bodyslam!
According to a YouTube commenter, Ambler is the European Brazilian jiu-jitsu No Gi champ in his weight group, which would explain the takedown.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts