- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Day A Referee Body-Slammed An Unruly Boxer In the Ring
England’s White Collar Fight Club in England recently held its Medway Meltdown, and one of the boxers, Dave Smith, wasn’t getting with the program. When Smith refused to heed instructions from the regular referee, even menacingly getting in the ref’s face, ringside referee Lee Ambler stepped into to put a stop to it. Bodyslam!
According to a YouTube commenter, Ambler is the European Brazilian jiu-jitsu No Gi champ in his weight group, which would explain the takedown.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy