- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Knockout Video Is Why We Like To Watch Good Fighters Face Not-So-Good Fighters
If anyone out there isn’t sold on Floyd Mayweather’s decision to fight brawler Marcos Maidana instead of human-chicken-hybrid Amir Khan, watch this dude (Jared Robinson) get punched out of the ring (by Amir Imam). That’s not a knock on Khan (he’s faster/better than Maidana and poses more problems for Mayweather’s undefeated streak), it’s just that most everyone paying $70 for a PPV package would rather see crazy highlights like this one than two compatible fighting-styles reach a controversial decision because they both “box” too much.
The KO was Imam’s 12th-straight, as he improves to 13-0. (Also, kudos to Robinson for getting back up.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts