- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Knockout Video Is Why We Like To Watch Good Fighters Face Not-So-Good Fighters
If anyone out there isn’t sold on Floyd Mayweather’s decision to fight brawler Marcos Maidana instead of human-chicken-hybrid Amir Khan, watch this dude (Jared Robinson) get punched out of the ring (by Amir Imam). That’s not a knock on Khan (he’s faster/better than Maidana and poses more problems for Mayweather’s undefeated streak), it’s just that most everyone paying $70 for a PPV package would rather see crazy highlights like this one than two compatible fighting-styles reach a controversial decision because they both “box” too much.
The KO was Imam’s 12th-straight, as he improves to 13-0. (Also, kudos to Robinson for getting back up.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts