- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Knockout Video Is Why We Like To Watch Good Fighters Face Not-So-Good Fighters
If anyone out there isn’t sold on Floyd Mayweather’s decision to fight brawler Marcos Maidana instead of human-chicken-hybrid Amir Khan, watch this dude (Jared Robinson) get punched out of the ring (by Amir Imam). That’s not a knock on Khan (he’s faster/better than Maidana and poses more problems for Mayweather’s undefeated streak), it’s just that most everyone paying $70 for a PPV package would rather see crazy highlights like this one than two compatible fighting-styles reach a controversial decision because they both “box” too much.
The KO was Imam’s 12th-straight, as he improves to 13-0. (Also, kudos to Robinson for getting back up.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story