- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Knockout Video Is Why We Like To Watch Good Fighters Face Not-So-Good Fighters
If anyone out there isn’t sold on Floyd Mayweather’s decision to fight brawler Marcos Maidana instead of human-chicken-hybrid Amir Khan, watch this dude (Jared Robinson) get punched out of the ring (by Amir Imam). That’s not a knock on Khan (he’s faster/better than Maidana and poses more problems for Mayweather’s undefeated streak), it’s just that most everyone paying $70 for a PPV package would rather see crazy highlights like this one than two compatible fighting-styles reach a controversial decision because they both “box” too much.
The KO was Imam’s 12th-straight, as he improves to 13-0. (Also, kudos to Robinson for getting back up.)
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success