- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Knockout Video Is Why We Like To Watch Good Fighters Face Not-So-Good Fighters
If anyone out there isn’t sold on Floyd Mayweather’s decision to fight brawler Marcos Maidana instead of human-chicken-hybrid Amir Khan, watch this dude (Jared Robinson) get punched out of the ring (by Amir Imam). That’s not a knock on Khan (he’s faster/better than Maidana and poses more problems for Mayweather’s undefeated streak), it’s just that most everyone paying $70 for a PPV package would rather see crazy highlights like this one than two compatible fighting-styles reach a controversial decision because they both “box” too much.
The KO was Imam’s 12th-straight, as he improves to 13-0. (Also, kudos to Robinson for getting back up.)
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- CBS Adds Tony Gonzalez As NFL Analyst, Drops Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe
- Kyrie Irving's 20 Best Crossovers
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed