- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Timothy Bradley Tweeted A Bradley-Pacquiao Rematch Poster 11 Days Before Last Night’s Fight
By now you’ve probably heard about Timothy Bradley’s controversial victory by split decision over Manny Pacquiao last night. I’ve seen Twitter blow up before, but not with such visceral outrage. We’d give you a blow-by-blow of the nitty gritty, but in just over 12 hours this dead horse has been beaten enough already.
Bob Arum, promoter of both Pacquiao and Bradley, already said there’d be a rematch in November, and considering the hullabaloo this bout inspired, it seems justified. But it turns out that this is old news. Timothy Bradley tweeted out the above poster 11 days before the fight, which advertises a Pacquiao-Bradley rematch, with tickets available starting today.
Although he admitted it was a pre-match ploy, it’s still interesting. Conspiracy theorists blame Arum for the judges’ decision in Bradley’s favor, citing his desire to boost revenue for the rematch. My lack of boxing knowledge prohibits me from opining on this matter, but this seems a bit out there.
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather