- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A UFC Fighter’s Shorts Should Probably Not Look Like That
Last night, Dan Henderson beat Mauricio “Shogun” Rua in a fight heralded as one of the top three in the history of mixed martial arts by UFC head Dana White, and an instant classic by others. And you know what happens in a classic fight: blood is spilled. A lot of it. The photo above was posted by Cagewriter’s Maggie Hendricks. The right side of it is the octagon, post-fight. Those are blood stains. On the left? Those are Henderson’s shorts, post-fight. Those are also blood stains.
We wouldn’t blame you if you thought the red was just part of the shorts’ design, that no fight, no matter how brutal, couldn’t possibly leave that much blood leaking. But this one did. And here’s how it left the victorious Henderson looking afterward. Who knows if this was the best fight in UFC history, but we kind of hope it was the bloodiest.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.