- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A UFC Fighter’s Shorts Should Probably Not Look Like That
Last night, Dan Henderson beat Mauricio “Shogun” Rua in a fight heralded as one of the top three in the history of mixed martial arts by UFC head Dana White, and an instant classic by others. And you know what happens in a classic fight: blood is spilled. A lot of it. The photo above was posted by Cagewriter’s Maggie Hendricks. The right side of it is the octagon, post-fight. Those are blood stains. On the left? Those are Henderson’s shorts, post-fight. Those are also blood stains.
We wouldn’t blame you if you thought the red was just part of the shorts’ design, that no fight, no matter how brutal, couldn’t possibly leave that much blood leaking. But this one did. And here’s how it left the victorious Henderson looking afterward. Who knows if this was the best fight in UFC history, but we kind of hope it was the bloodiest.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts