- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Ukranian Parliament Erupt Into Fisticuffs On Vitali Klitschko’s First Day
If you thought things were tense in Congress, think again. The fiscal cliff has nothing on the violence-, corruption-riddled political system in Ukraine, where in its legislature’s first day of a new session, a fist-fight, including crotch shots aplenty, broke out on the parliament floor. Present was legendary heavyweight Vitali Klitscko who was assuming his first day in parliament.
Unlucky for Klitschko’s UDAR party, he cleverly sat out any and all fighting. Seems like it would’ve been an unfair fight if the only former heavyweight boxer in the room took part. But Klitschko wants to let his beliefs and words do the fighting. He’s an advocate for less corruption and more transparency in Ukraine’s political process.
Fixing that corruption might take a while, but the whole transparency thing looks like it’s coming along nicely. For example, now we know members of Ukrainian parliament break out into brawls whenever there’s a disagreement.
[The Big Lead, Getty Images]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts