- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Oscar Pistorius Was Indicted On Charges Of Murder, And The Trial Date Is Set
Oscar Pistorius, disgraced amputee Olympic sprinter, was officially indicted on murder charges this morning. The trial won’t take place until March 3, 2014. The tragic case has been truly strange — involving a love triangle and Nelson Mandela’s assistant, allegations of steroid use, murder charges for a lead investigator and just a freakish number ominous-in-hindsight details in general.
ESPN has the details of the indictment.
Sadly, we’ve got two high-profile murder cases in the sports world going on at the same time. We’ll keep you posted on both.
- Filed Under:
- Oscar Pistorius
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts