- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oscar Pistorius Was Indicted On Charges Of Murder, And The Trial Date Is Set
Oscar Pistorius, disgraced amputee Olympic sprinter, was officially indicted on murder charges this morning. The trial won’t take place until March 3, 2014. The tragic case has been truly strange — involving a love triangle and Nelson Mandela’s assistant, allegations of steroid use, murder charges for a lead investigator and just a freakish number ominous-in-hindsight details in general.
ESPN has the details of the indictment.
Sadly, we’ve got two high-profile murder cases in the sports world going on at the same time. We’ll keep you posted on both.
- Filed Under:
- Oscar Pistorius
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'