- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Oscar Pistorius Was Indicted On Charges Of Murder, And The Trial Date Is Set
Oscar Pistorius, disgraced amputee Olympic sprinter, was officially indicted on murder charges this morning. The trial won’t take place until March 3, 2014. The tragic case has been truly strange — involving a love triangle and Nelson Mandela’s assistant, allegations of steroid use, murder charges for a lead investigator and just a freakish number ominous-in-hindsight details in general.
ESPN has the details of the indictment.
Sadly, we’ve got two high-profile murder cases in the sports world going on at the same time. We’ll keep you posted on both.
- Filed Under:
- Oscar Pistorius
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- 20 Unbreakable Baseball Records