- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oscar Pistorius Was Indicted On Charges Of Murder, And The Trial Date Is Set
Oscar Pistorius, disgraced amputee Olympic sprinter, was officially indicted on murder charges this morning. The trial won’t take place until March 3, 2014. The tragic case has been truly strange — involving a love triangle and Nelson Mandela’s assistant, allegations of steroid use, murder charges for a lead investigator and just a freakish number ominous-in-hindsight details in general.
ESPN has the details of the indictment.
Sadly, we’ve got two high-profile murder cases in the sports world going on at the same time. We’ll keep you posted on both.
- Filed Under:
- Oscar Pistorius
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story