- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Oscar Pistorius Was Indicted On Charges Of Murder, And The Trial Date Is Set
Oscar Pistorius, disgraced amputee Olympic sprinter, was officially indicted on murder charges this morning. The trial won’t take place until March 3, 2014. The tragic case has been truly strange — involving a love triangle and Nelson Mandela’s assistant, allegations of steroid use, murder charges for a lead investigator and just a freakish number ominous-in-hindsight details in general.
ESPN has the details of the indictment.
Sadly, we’ve got two high-profile murder cases in the sports world going on at the same time. We’ll keep you posted on both.
- Filed Under:
- Oscar Pistorius
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts