- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michael Schumacher In Coma, ‘Critical’ After Ski Accident
Michael Schumacher, the seven-time Formula 1 world champion, is in a “critical condition” after a skiing accident, according to several reports. He was skiing in the Alps with his son, and was wearing a helmet, according to Meribel resort director Christophe Gernignon-Lecomte. But Schumacher fell and hit his head against a rock.
The 44-year-old German “was suffering a serious brain trauma with coma on his arrival” the hospital in the south-east city of Grenoble said in a statement.
Schumacher’s management confirmed his critical condition, reports said.
The German, who is due to turn 45 on 3 January, retired from F1 for a second time in 2012.
My favorite Schumacher story of course is how, in 2007, he was late for a flight and commandeered a German taxi, driving it himself to the airport. Extending our best wishes and hopes for a full recovery.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Schumacher
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?