- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Schumacher In Coma, ‘Critical’ After Ski Accident
Michael Schumacher, the seven-time Formula 1 world champion, is in a “critical condition” after a skiing accident, according to several reports. He was skiing in the Alps with his son, and was wearing a helmet, according to Meribel resort director Christophe Gernignon-Lecomte. But Schumacher fell and hit his head against a rock.
The 44-year-old German “was suffering a serious brain trauma with coma on his arrival” the hospital in the south-east city of Grenoble said in a statement.
Schumacher’s management confirmed his critical condition, reports said.
The German, who is due to turn 45 on 3 January, retired from F1 for a second time in 2012.
My favorite Schumacher story of course is how, in 2007, he was late for a flight and commandeered a German taxi, driving it himself to the airport. Extending our best wishes and hopes for a full recovery.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Schumacher
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts