- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michael Schumacher In Coma, ‘Critical’ After Ski Accident
Michael Schumacher, the seven-time Formula 1 world champion, is in a “critical condition” after a skiing accident, according to several reports. He was skiing in the Alps with his son, and was wearing a helmet, according to Meribel resort director Christophe Gernignon-Lecomte. But Schumacher fell and hit his head against a rock.
The 44-year-old German “was suffering a serious brain trauma with coma on his arrival” the hospital in the south-east city of Grenoble said in a statement.
Schumacher’s management confirmed his critical condition, reports said.
The German, who is due to turn 45 on 3 January, retired from F1 for a second time in 2012.
My favorite Schumacher story of course is how, in 2007, he was late for a flight and commandeered a German taxi, driving it himself to the airport. Extending our best wishes and hopes for a full recovery.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Schumacher
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story