- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Michael Schumacher In Coma, ‘Critical’ After Ski Accident
Michael Schumacher, the seven-time Formula 1 world champion, is in a “critical condition” after a skiing accident, according to several reports. He was skiing in the Alps with his son, and was wearing a helmet, according to Meribel resort director Christophe Gernignon-Lecomte. But Schumacher fell and hit his head against a rock.
The 44-year-old German “was suffering a serious brain trauma with coma on his arrival” the hospital in the south-east city of Grenoble said in a statement.
Schumacher’s management confirmed his critical condition, reports said.
The German, who is due to turn 45 on 3 January, retired from F1 for a second time in 2012.
My favorite Schumacher story of course is how, in 2007, he was late for a flight and commandeered a German taxi, driving it himself to the airport. Extending our best wishes and hopes for a full recovery.
- Filed Under:
- Michael Schumacher
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen