- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alright ladies, I know this is just your fourth self defense class, but we’re really ambitious here at this dojo. Stretch out, warm up with some bag work, then we’re gonna practice kicking four different targets in one jump. After today you’ll be able to jog through a war zone.
It seems as if anyone is qualified to be a basketball coach these days. Add basketball coach/player to Manny Pacquiao’s resume. Apparently, he can do whatever the hell he wants in the Philippines.
A date has been set, though the opponent and venue are still in the rumor stages. We roundup all the intel on the internet so you don’t have to play amateur detective to figure out when Floyd will fight Pacquiao, after the jump…
In the fantasy genre, fighting a troll is considered a suicide mission. Ironically, the opposite is true in real-life. Watch the internet’s most disliked boxing douchebag get his ass kicked for threatening a world-class boxer’s children.
What Mayweather fails to grasp is that Manny Pacquiao will forever be linked to his legacy, whether he fights him or not.