- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
MMA Pastor: “If you really want the enemy off your trail, you have to put your foot on his neck. Somebody shout Jesus.”
Colbert: “Somebody shout Jesus, but probably not the guy with the foot on his neck.”
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) April 18, 2014
Mike Tyson, closer?
Wanna know how you get the fight for free? Easy — order it for $60, then put $200 on Pacquiao knocking out Bradley in the 7th round. That should cover dinner, drinks, and a cab ride wherever the hell you want once this thing’s over.
By every possible estimation, “Balrog” was a complete ripoff. Be it his look, his fighting style, or the fact that he was named after the giant demon from The Lord of the Rings. Someone had the decency to add some SF2 effects to Iron Mike’s highlight reel, and it’s awesome. Nerd out, inside…