- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
We’re gonna start calling him Sacha Baron Davis, because it’s so hard to determine if he’s serious or seriously good at this character he’s trolling as with. This time around, he meets with Doc Rivers to let him know he’s willing to race anybody on the Clippers to prove his worth. Wow.
Apologies to all those who play fantasy “The Bachelor,” but this spoof is perfect. Glad to see T.O. is still getting work, too.
This clip from Nick Kroll’s show on Comedy Central is the gift that keeps on giving. It appears that Larry Bird has always been unfailingly polite and proper, despite his back issues and the fact that he learned to shoot and dribble with pumpkins.
Wait, like, holding a ping-pong paddle between his butt cheeks right now, or when this picture was taken? Because as far as we’re concerned, he’s probably driving right now and that’d be an awfully uncomfortable seating arrangement…
Winning a silver medal? Seinfeld contends that there’s nothing like the hell of explaining how much you lost by for the rest of your life.