- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
He obviously just spent the weekend at William Shatner Acting Camp.
MMA Pastor: “If you really want the enemy off your trail, you have to put your foot on his neck. Somebody shout Jesus.”
Colbert: “Somebody shout Jesus, but probably not the guy with the foot on his neck.”
If you thought hating LeBron James was original — think again. This guy owns the largest collection of LeBron hate-art in the country (maybe), ashes of every jersey LBJ has ever worn (weird), and has a cat named “LeBron” (which is short for “LeBron’s a bitch”). Watch the vid, plus see our round-up of Twitter’s worst anti-LeBron accounts, inside…