- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Stewart On The NFL: ‘You Know Things Are Bad When You Have You Appoint Your Own Special Victims Unit’
Comedian Megan MacKay made this video last week: and while the title may signal something in poor taste and unfunny, the result is actually the opposite. She’s made one of the most on-target commentaries on Rice, and the phenomenon of domestic abuse, I have seen lately. But you may just enjoy it for the makeup tips.
This promo for TBS’ coverage of the 2014 MLB postseason is way too awesome for it to be a promo for TBS’ coverage of the 2014 MLB postseason. Watch Bryan Cranston’s transformation into the essence of a sport — and Ernie Johnson — inside…
Today, Russell Peters — who does not like sports, or whatever — tries to make a Peyton Manning analogy for MMA, and a Floyd Mayweather analogy for comedy.
The FNTSY Sports Network was in Montreal for the “Just For Laughs” festival to catch up with some of the world’s funniest people. We continue rolling out our favorite interviews with comedians who may or may not know things about fantasy sports. Today, Graham Kay talks about sleeping through his fantasy drafts — both hockey and football. Maybe stop being hungover so much, dude.
You probably know him from his “Nathan For You” show on Comedy Central, but did you know Nathan Fielder used to sneak into Canadian Football League games as a kid? Probably not.