- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
One brave visionary sets out to do what no man has ever done before. Mostly because it’s one of the dumbest things a person could ever do. Ever.
Everyone’s favorite Bigfoot jerky mascot was spotted this afternoon at a baseball game between the Rockies and the Padres, of course chowing down on his favorite brand of dried, salty beef. We have the video.
RIP OUT THE JUGULAR: One Guy Brilliantly Animated, Wrote, And Voiced A Cartoon Parody Of ESPN’s 2014 World Cup Coverage
Lalas is a blowhard, Van Nistelroy doesn’t have anything to say, Ballack sounds/acts like Schwarzenegger, Lynsey Hipgrave isn’t exactly charming, and Landon Donovan is sleepy. Yep, that about sums ‘em up.
Admittedly, anytime you ask Americans about soccer, there’s some level of bullshit and a great degree of confusion. Jimmy Kimmel did his thing on the streets of Los Angeles, this time asking the morons who actually walk down Hollywood Boulevard what they thought about things like “Landon Donovan’s tricycle kick against Portugal.” We must have missed that…