- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Real baseball fights are hard to come by, especially in the minors. But these teams didn’t disappoint on Sunday.
Bartosz Huzarski posted the leg selfie on the right on Facebook following the 18th stage of the Tour de France last week, and it caused quite a kerfuffle.
Note: The author of this post is a New York Jets fan and doesn’t like Geno Smith and thinks
Michael Vick anyone not named Geno Smith should be the starting quarterback this season. Keep that in mind while reading this admittedly biased post.
Actor/host John Barrowman started the Commonwealth Games by kissing a male dancer during today’s Opening Ceremony — an apparent statement to the 40 participating nations where homosexual activity is a crime.
The NY Giants have hired a Director of Player Development who virulently denies any science that says homosexuality isn’t a choice.
Steve Coburn got us thinking: What are the most cowardly aspects of modern sports? Is it the designated hitter? The mid-range jumper? How about pads in general? The full list, after the jump.
California Chrome’s vociferous co-owner finally apologizes for his many rants. Tears flow. Wife gets national camera time. Gruesome horse racing death statistics. Gratuitous Robin Roberts. Let’s begin!
Steve Coburn continues rant about the unfairness of it all on “Good Morning America”, drops unfortunate child-playing-wheelchair-basketball comparison.