- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Graham took his protest to the field on Friday during a preseason game against the Titans, snagging two touchdowns in the event and following each with a dunk over the crossbar.
Ever the calm, sophisticated diplomat, Argentinian soccer legend Maradona (status may not apply to coaching) is back in the news again. Photo of his wife following the jump.
Twitter is bubbling over with objections to the intrusive graphic, seen right now during the 49ers-Ravens game on NFL Network. But don’t expect it to go away anytime soon — the Niners have a new multi-million deal with Toyota, and this is part of it.
It’s 65 degrees and cloudy in Vancouver, Canada, right now, with a large homophobic front approaching from the north. Forecast is for more douchebaggery throughout the week.
Real baseball fights are hard to come by, especially in the minors. But these teams didn’t disappoint on Sunday.
Bartosz Huzarski posted the leg selfie on the right on Facebook following the 18th stage of the Tour de France last week, and it caused quite a kerfuffle.
Note: The author of this post is a New York Jets fan and doesn’t like Geno Smith and thinks
Michael Vick anyone not named Geno Smith should be the starting quarterback this season. Keep that in mind while reading this admittedly biased post.