- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
As far as semantic basketball conversations go, this is one of the all-time greats. Watch the three best NBA fans on Earth discuss the same stuff you and your friends drunkenly argue over, after the jump…
Colin Cowherd had ESPN’s lightning rod columnist Jason Whitlock on his program today to explain what he — an African American man — thought about the report that the Seahawks locker room doesn’t think their quarterback is “black enough.” You’ll wanna hear what he said…
Predicting that this team will make the playoffs in the Western Conference isn’t exactly a reason to be confident in the Lakers’s front office. Watch her explain the franchise’s botched management over the last few years — and why they didn’t hire Phil Jackson — after the jump….