- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
With the 2014 College Football season just hours away, it’s time for a quick refresher course on some of the superstars you’re going to be seeing in the coming weeks — and the NFL players they remind us of.
Little League Baseball, Inc., makes tons of cash off the annual tournament in Williamsport: how about putting some of it toward better umpires? The ones they have now make the game practically unwatchable.
Hill Country's Cowboy Pie Cup (dark chocolate, butterscotch & pecans) at the US Open pic.twitter.com/LWk5N9xwzV
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 21, 2014
Preferably to get ice bucketed together. Watch Stephen A. Smith give the longest pre-ice bucket challenge speech in internet history (followed by an explanation as to why he particularly isn’t cool with being cold).