- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Annoying cowboy hat Batman guy probably didn’t anticipate this reaction. Police chief: it was “hilarious”.
Scotland is deranged as we all know, so the opening ceremonies of the Commonwealth Games, being held in Glasgow, were predictably over the top.
What a British Open win for Rory McIlroy … and for all we know, the celebration is still going on.
We’ve finished Day 2 of the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain, and here are the statistics: Four injured, one seriously. No one gored. One awesome bull statue found.
The final pitch of Kershaw’s no-hitter causes his wife to explode with happiness … but what is this Dodgers’ usher doing? “Stadium rules forbid jumping more than twice, ma’m.”
Marlen Doll has already made good on a promise of 12 hours of sex with select Chilean fans when her country beat Australia. Now she’s apparently going to up that to 16 hours after the win over Spain.
— Wendy Thurm (@hangingsliders) May 18, 2014
Nothing is more San Francisco than this, I’d wager.
— Peter Hartlaub (@peterhartlaub) May 18, 2014
Meanwhile, a naked man has hopped a fence at Golden Gate park and is taunting the bison. This is why we love you, Bay to Breakers.