- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tom Watson has emerged from hibernation at just about the same time bears are beginning theirs … that Ryder Cup loss is still a sore subject.
— Annie (@highwaywings) October 22, 2014
So I saw this random tweet from a kid reporting that her school library has a Hunter Pence sign on the door. I asked her to send a photo, and here it is.
How humiliating was Sunderland’s 8-0 defeat to Southampton on Saturday? So humiliating that the 2,650 fans that travelled 650 miles to watch the game live at St. Mary’s Stadium are going to receive a ticket refund from the club.
We’ve all experienced an instance where our team gets screwed over by some seemingly arbitrary rule that was made up by some bureaucrat that tried to make life easy and objective for the officials and sports’ governing bodies. Eff that, I say.