- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A video uploaded to YouTube last week showed a man peeing on Art Modell’s grave. That got us thinking about other sports team owners that once held a city’s hearts in his hands – before he crushed them, becoming a hated pariah forever more.
Blitz decides to go deep on some one-on-one coverage, effectively shaking his defender about five yards into his route as he falls and somehow bounces six inches off the pavement. No one helps him up. Seahawks win again.
Cubs fever! Catch it, literally!
The best part of the whole video is when Lionel Messi stops speaking Spanish and just looks at this guys back and remarks, “Incredible.”
When your team advances to the World Cup final on a Wednesday night at 8 p.m., you’re pretty much guaranteed a shitty Thursday morning — unless you’re still out, of course. We imagine a few Argentines might have opted for the all-nighter route given the circumstances. Watch them go berserk, after the jump…
Already in Sao Paulo – home of tomorrow’s semifinal clash between Argentina and Netherlands – buses are being set on fire by enraged fans.