- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
— Annie (@highwaywings) October 22, 2014
So I saw this random tweet from a kid reporting that her school library has a Hunter Pence sign on the door. I asked her to send a photo, and here it is.
How humiliating was Sunderland’s 8-0 defeat to Southampton on Saturday? So humiliating that the 2,650 fans that travelled 650 miles to watch the game live at St. Mary’s Stadium are going to receive a ticket refund from the club.
We’ve all experienced an instance where our team gets screwed over by some seemingly arbitrary rule that was made up by some bureaucrat that tried to make life easy and objective for the officials and sports’ governing bodies. Eff that, I say.
Finishing last is a punishment in its own right. This is something else. A full calendar of provocative photoshopped images of some half-naked fantasy loser (like a perfect replication of Prince Fielder’s “Body Issue” spread), after the jump…