- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It is with a heavy heart that we say so long to David Letterman (he’s retiring next year). Here are a few of my favorites among his sports-related segments.
— Uniswag (@Uniformswag) March 10, 2014
Complete game changer? The LA Kiss is actually owned by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, so it’s no surprise that their uniforms are going to be something delirious and untamed.
QB Jared Lorenzen, dubbed The “Hefty Lefty” when he played in the NFL, may have scrambled for the last time after being injured today.
“Hey, kids, it’s ok to kick someone’s ass — even a security guard — as long as there’s proof they’re an unrepentant asshole.”
– Wrongmessage McGee
Chances are your favorite Muppet is about to be whichever one is the murderer in this ominous 2014 Toyota Super Bowl commercial.