- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A video uploaded to YouTube last week showed a man peeing on Art Modell’s grave. That got us thinking about other sports team owners that once held a city’s hearts in his hands – before he crushed them, becoming a hated pariah forever more.
A couple months ago, just after the NFL Draft, Tony Dungy was asked by a Tampa sports reporter about Michael Sam, who was the first openly gay player drafted into the NFL. “I wouldn’t have taken him,” Dungy, said.
When a National Labor Relations Board arbitrator said NCAA athletes had a right to organize and engage in collective bargaining, some thought, “Those greedy, spoiled athletes!” Others said, “About damn time.” The week in University of Texas football makes a strong case for the “About Damn Timers.”
We found out last summer just how stupid Mike and Maurkice Pouncey are when they donned “Free Hernandez” hats at a nightclub in support of friend and (alleged) murderer Aaron Hernandez. We found out that they’re even dumber than originally thought when a report surfaced that a man has accused the dynamic duo of assaulting him at the very same club!
Everybody needs insurance. Especially Heisman-winning national champions who decide to go back to school.