- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Advertising Standards Authority has ordered the ad removed after receiving thousands of complaints. Apparently murdering your partner just isn’t amusing anymore.
Colin Cowherd talked about sports betting this morning, but he looked like a dumb hypocrite. Why, after the jump.
Did you read our takedown of the New York Times, Grantland and others promoting sleazy Pregame.com? Well, Pregame’s CEO responded, and his email does nothing to help his desperate case.
Mainstream media, most notably Grantland and the New York Times, are saying some stupid, irresponsible shit about sports betting. It’s time to set the record straight.
Our Matt Rudnitsky analyzes the Super Bowl from a betting perspective, because who doesn’t want to bet on the Super Bowl?
For once, people aren’t going with prop bets. Watch these two comedy juggernauts lay it all on the line, with the fate of the free world hanging in the balance. Or just some fun, run-of-the-mill public humiliation.
Last-minute news and notes from Hawaii as the exciting Pro Bowl kickoff approaches. Um, they will have kickoffs in this game, right?