- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
One of the few people in professional sports who can make everyone laugh by simply playing the sport like a silly little fat man. You’ve gotta see what he did at the Franklin Templeton Shootout this weekend.
It came during the World Championship and forced a playoff where Johnson beat Tiger Woods for the title. Manny Ramirez approves.
Let’s all gather ’round ESPN to see what’s what with the BCS and Bowl Selection Shows … or as Urban Meyer is calling it, a good day to catch up on “The Walking Dead” on Netflix. Oh, and there’s NFL, and Arsenal’s continuing quest for world soccer domination.
This is the “Caddyshack” of golf shots, with all other shots being “Caddyshack 2″.
Arnie was being honored by Wake Forest.
He’s laughing, but this isn’t a joke. It’s hard to hit anything — especially a rubbery toy ball — with such consistent accuracy. Oh, wait, he’s laughing at you, because he’s three, and his game is lightyears ahead of yours.