- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The fan requested it. Much better than a selfie, in our opinion.
What a British Open win for Rory McIlroy … and for all we know, the celebration is still going on.
Let’s go, sports dads of America. If you have a 15-year-old son whom you think is going to be a superstar one day, get to making those prop bets. Or, are you chicken?
Meanwhile, Tiger Woods records his worst overall score as a pro at a major (all large sports networks now at Defcon 3).
If he doesn’t choke, and if he does continue his success over the first 54 holes at Royal Liverpool Golf Club, Rory McIlroy could potentially make history on Sunday.
Jesus Christ … guys!
Does a fan who gets hit in the face with a Tiger Woods drive consider himself lucky or unlucky? The pain will subside, but this Vine will last a lifetime.
Want Tiger only coverage? You’ve got it. Check out how to watch him and the rest of the field inside.