- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just a whole bunch of weird stuff about John Daly, after the jump. You’ll be entertained; we promise.
Paulina Gretzky gyrating with golf club. Sketchy photographer guy. Gratuitous Kid Rock. See it all after the jump.
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) April 14, 2014
How do you celebrate winning your second Masters in three years? By making it rain at the Waffle House.
That pop-up gopher is why the eighth hole is so difficult.
Congrats to the people's champion, Bubba Watson. Gerry Lester Watson Jr. is a 2-time major winner. pic.twitter.com/NHKmpiWVUA
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 13, 2014
Really, ESPN? Are we talking about the same Bubba Watson, who thinks that being gay is wrong and a sin? Would you say the same about an NFL or NBA player who had made such a comment?
I’M NOT DEAD YET: Brandt Snedeker Hits Fairway Iron, Turns Back To Grab Putter, Ball…Starts…Rolling…Again
These are the best ads in sports and, lucky for Nike, a huge boost given that Tiger won’t be rocking their gear at this year’s Masters. Watch ‘em all, inside…