- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
High School Cross Country Runner Breaks Leg In Three Places, Finishes Race Anyway By Crawling Across Finish Line
The editors of the Neshaminy High student publication recently received an award from the ACLU, and a web site doing a story on them got a grammatically inept email from a school board member.
Assist! Jose Canseco approves.
The Arab — Coachella Valley High’s scowling, turban-wearing mascot — shall dance no more forever. But the art of compromise is still alive and well, as you will see following the jump.
According to documents obtained by the Toronto Star, that’s only one of the misdeeds by the Toronto mayor, who served as a volunteer coach at Don Bosco Catholic High School until being fired last year.
Bob Ladouceur presided over the longest football winning streak in history — 151 games for De La Salle High School of Concord, CA. He’s a remarkable man and a great coach who is now, unfortunately, connected to a pretty bad movie.
Among those was a 65-0 shellacking in the season finale … but the opposing coach is fine with it.
— Dylan Fosnacht (@DFosnacht5) May 14, 2014
Dylan Fosnacht threw 14-plus innings in a playoff win on Tuesday, tossing 194 pitches before his coach finally took him out. The coach: “I can understand everybody’s concern about it. I probably would change the decision today.”