- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Among those was a 65-0 shellacking in the season finale … but the opposing coach is fine with it.
— Dylan Fosnacht (@DFosnacht5) May 14, 2014
Dylan Fosnacht threw 14-plus innings in a playoff win on Tuesday, tossing 194 pitches before his coach finally took him out. The coach: “I can understand everybody’s concern about it. I probably would change the decision today.”
Can a school board force a student publication to use a name it considers a racial slur? The students have hired a lawyer, and the board has now postponed a final decision. Let’s get ready to rumble.
Plus, a brief history of other glorious banner fails.
Here’s Avon High in Avon, IN, pulling off the classic lip dub: a one-take tracking shot following students through the school as they lip-synch the tune du jour. Notice the awesome weight room.
Isn’t our educational system supposed to be designed to get our children ready for the real world? It may be OK for aliens from other worlds to probe human anuses, but it’s not cool for those from this planet to do it to each other.
There are no shootouts in Ohio high school hockey, so after seven OTs Sylvania Northview and Cleveland St. Ignatius were declared co-champions. Some have a problem with this.