- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Somewhere, the Cat Lady from The Simpsons is nodding her head and saying “You make a good point, Lou.”
A referee re-positioning a player so he doesn’t get a penalty is, in Skip Bayless’ eyes, the worst thing in the universe. Too bad it happens quite often.
The media often throws around terms like “miracle” or “perfect” or “awesome” in regards to some relatively benign stuff. Some guy wrote in to a newspaper to complain about the hyperbolic verbiage used in sports commentary and we’re giving him a standing ovation. Bravo.
If Bill Simmons is on the way out at ESPN, he’ll probably want to start his own company. Instead, he should consider joining forces with Turner. Who wouldn’t want a regular B.S. Report with Charles, Kenny and Shaq?
Knight took down the Alabama Crimson Tide in the Sugar Bowl last year. But Katy Perry’s display of affection is by far the highlight of his 2014 season.
Katy Perry Confesses Her Love For Trevor Knight, Makes Cock Joke And Wreaks Havoc On College Gameday
Katie Perry wielded corn dogs and pencils, exhibited a keen sense of Gameday picks, and confessed her love to Trevor Knight. It was probably the best College Gameday ever.