- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Sealed beneath the stadium is the old Padres’ dugout, where it’s said roam the ghosts of Johnny Podres, a slim Bruce Bochy, and the Hamburglar.
Who’s paying for it? Where is it going? What will it look like? How can the city afford to build a two new stadiums in the next few years? Why is everyone yelling?
SLIDESHOW: Rangers SS Elvis Andrus Just Bought Daryl ‘Moose’ Johnston’s Old Dallas-Area Mansion For $3.7 Million
Elvis has entered this building! (But not for long, he’s getting traded this offseason for Max Scherzer and a top prospect.) Better start looking for another 7,364-square-foot, five bedroom palace that vaguely resembles the inside of the Titanic…
Betcha didn’t know that in 10 seasons you can generate more unique MLB schedules than there are atoms in the universe. (It’d be weird if you did.) Also, betcha didn’t know that every MLB schedule was generated by a couple living in seclusion on Martha’s Vineyard. Here’s how they did it.