- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Sign Wars move to the NLCS. This conflict could last years, and cost the lives of thousands of trees.
Hunter Pence Gives Us The Jordan Tongue While Crashing Into The Wall To Make An Outrageous Game-Saving Catch
If the Giants win another World Series, they may have to build a statue to honor Hunter Pence. Not for his amazing/goofy catch to save a potential triple and to maintain a one-run lead in the sixth inning of Game 4 of the NLDS against the Nationals, but at least for his face/tongue during and after the grab.
Dodgers starting pitcher Clayton Kershaw was dominant for the first six innings of the National League Division Series against the Cardinals. Then, Matt Adams happened.
The former lead guitarist for Journey has been a fixture at AT&T Park during the Giants’ past two World Series title runs, leading fans in karaoke versions of his songs. And on Tuesday he was at it again.
The Dodgers were lifeless in Game 3 of their ALDS series with the Cardinals, except for relief pitcher J.P. “Ezekiel” Howell, who started a 1-2-3 double play with his back to the batter.
In the first inning of an afternoon playoff game between the Giants and the Nationals, the sun was eclipsed by a large object in the sky during Adam Laroche’s at-bat.
Sadly, the Angels’ only victory in their series with Kansas City came in Game 2 in the stands, shown above.