- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The following are simpler representations of the designs used by popular American sporting organizations. They will please you. Good day.
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you some of his Daily Fantasy Baseball plays for April 16th…
Though he may be named Prince, the Texas first baseman is damn near the king of “sucking at baseball” right now. The prince of suck would technically be Billy Butler. See who else can’t put the ball in play in 2014…
Dan Uggla’s grand slam in the ninth on Monday turned taunts to grief. In past years this would have been lost to history, but thanks to modern technology we can now pinpoint the exact moment that Phillies’ fans hearts were broken.
By our count there are 27 home runs in this MLB video, and they came in just nine total games, including one 10-homer game that was suspended in the 7th inning. So technically, there could be home runs from yesterday’s games that haven’t even happened yet.
What we have here is a 6-foot-4, 230-pound man who on occasion can hit the ball far. But outside of that fact he really shouldn’t be sniffing Fantasy rosters. Just check out what he has done since his big three-game start, going 3-for-28 with just two RBI and 11 strikeouts. He is getting dropped just as fast as he was picked up.
Looks like Puig is winning.