- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Travis Okulski didn’t believe Jeff Gordon’s Pepsi Max “Test Drive” was real. By all objective measures — it wasn’t. But that didn’t stop Gordon and Pepsi Max from scaring the bejesus out of Okulski in similar fashion. The writer was flown down to Charlotte under the guise of filming a secret commercial he could tell absolutely no one about. We’ll let you watch the rest…
Wait, like, holding a ping-pong paddle between his butt cheeks right now, or when this picture was taken? Because as far as we’re concerned, he’s probably driving right now and that’d be an awfully uncomfortable seating arrangement…
Fox Showing Last Year’s Daytona 500 During Rain Delay, But Many Fans Think It’s Live (And Now There’s A Tornado Warning)
Everyone after realizing they were watching last years Daytona 500 pic.twitter.com/DZQGW6VBYU
— Carlton (@_Carlton) February 23, 2014
Fans were angry and drivers were amused by Madison Rising’s rendition of the Star Spangled Banner at the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday.
The sound of the track, the smell of the fuel, the sight of the half mullets and pot bellies … it’s NASCAR in all its glory, Fantasy style. Here’s the skinny on the Daytona 500 and its top drivers …
This took some serious planning. Bravo, J.J. Although I’m not going to lie, when I heard that “Jimmy Johnson” recreated scenes from “The Hangover,” I immediately pictured the former Cowboys coach (Jimmie Johnson) getting tased by Rob Riggle.