- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
On this morning’s edition of
Worst First Take, Bayless was in unusually stupid form — and that’s saying something. One of the daily topics brought up on the show was, “Should Gregg Popovich rest his star players tonight in Game 6?”
Joey Crawford Is Refereeing Tonight. The Heat Already Won. There Will Be A Game 7. The NBA Is Rigged.
It looks like former Spurs point guard and current free agent head coach Avery Johnson is selling his McMansion. Located in Spring, Texas, 14,396 sq. ft. house is on the market for a cool $9 million asking price.
Watever this man is doing, he has my undying support.
Do not watch another second of the NBA Finals without first seeing this. I’m still laughing. Especially at the part near the end when a small kid flops during a game of driveway basketball, and the other kid shakes his head.