- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jabari Parker Penned A Very Sincere, Well-Intentioned Op-Ed Explaining How And Why He’s Leaving Duke
He’s such a nice kid. See what he said, and what we would’ve said had we been in his shoes, after the jump…
Nice, but we’re the cynical types who believe this just may be the NCAA’s way of saying: “Unionization? Here guys, forget about all that talk and have a salami sandwich, on the house.”
This is kind of a weird, uplifting story. A coach is leaving his program… but the players love it. But not because they dislike him.
1436: Johannes Gutenberg invents printing press, which dramatically affects mankind’s ability to disseminate information.
1996-: John Calipari utilizes Gutenberg’s technology to bring light to the sheltered masses.
2014: Fat old white guys on TV don’t give a shit.
Would you like the UConn riots described to you by a robot? Here you go!
Immediately after the words left her mouth, Childers smiled brightly into the camera as if she hadn’t just been thinking “black people black people black people those people are black people.” She quickly corrected herself moments later. – Gawker
You have not recapped a sporting event until you’ve done it Taiwanese animation style, complete with bloody Kentucky ankles, literally speaking.