- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
— Sarah Patterson (@UACoachSarah) April 14, 2014
I assume “talk” and “insight” means “berate” and “scare into performing at peak levels.”
After a disappointing 2013 campaign, the University of Miami football program decided to leave the past in the past, and change their gear. The team seemed really pumped about what will be a very exciting ensemble for the upcoming season.
The sad story continues. One of the nation’s top receivers has been dismissed from Missori’s football team. Details, after the jump.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety. Returning to the field was a big moment for him.
Johnny Football does not have “red flags.” Here’s why, if anything, his “off-the-field” characteristics are a POSITIVE.
— D'Andre Walker (@LuxuryLife1K) April 2, 2014
Georgia is sketching potential high school recruits and sending them the portraits in recruiting letters.
ESPN-PTSD: Dr. Colin Cowherd Armchair Diagnoses Johnny Manziel With ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’
Let’s get something straight: As a nation, we cannot let Duke become a football powerhouse, as well. A reseeding of the 16 best football programs playing in this year’s NCAA Basketball Tournament, after the jump…
Adam Muema Quits Football Because The End Of The World Is Coming In May (But Says You Should Still Keep In Shape)
I Don't believe there would be a Football season next yr! Unless we're going to a new planet Earth!
— Adam Muema (@So_Lucrative) March 11, 2014