- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Heather Cox actually asked pertinent questions of Jameis Winston on Saturday, which is nice. But was the time and place appropriate?
College Football Top 25: And Then There Were Two (Though You Could Make The Case For At Least Four Others)
Each week, we’ll bring you the AP’s college football rankings, and throw in our patented mix of bitchy sarcastic analysis and incredibly premature snap judgments. Let’s get to Week 15!
Earthquakes, Fake Field Goals, And Cheerleaders Trying To Trip Players: This Year’s Oklahoma-Oklahoma State Game Was Insane
It may not the most inappropriate question possible, but it certainly was about as inappropriate an idea as we’ve ever heard coming from a member of the media: A supposed connection between college football rivalries and sexual assault accusations.
Remains of the Day: Final resting place for grandma? All that’s left of that 101-pound freshman who rushed the field? We investigate.