- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimbo Fisher was in Birmingham on Monday night to speak to the Monday Morning Quarterback Club, a charitable organization that “was established for the express purpose of fellowship among football lovers.” In a media scrum before Fisher’s speech, he got a teensy bit pissy when a reporter asked him about Jameis Winston’s pending disciplinary hearing.
Somewhere, the Cat Lady from The Simpsons is nodding her head and saying “You make a good point, Lou.”
I wonder how one acquires Spider Man hands… Note to self: Ask Evan Spencer how he got Spider Man hands.
He’s being accused of A LOT of things. But he’s not yet guilty for any of them. This is the USA where people are innocent until proven guilty. So should Heisman Trophy voters consider Jameis Winston or scratch him off their ballot?
The true story of two defensive minded coaches, picked to live in Los Angeles, working together and having their lives taped. Find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real.