- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You’ll be surprised over who is the most popular athlete in Vermont. Also, which NFL team is the nation’s most searched on Google? It’s probably not the one you think.
— Jase Robertson (@JaseDuckman) April 21, 2014
Not sure why they’re chopping wood, by Tebow and Roberston will be speakers at the 2014 Wildfire Men’s Impact Weekend in Tampa in June. Also, gratuitous Bobby Bowden.
Reminder: Johnny Football’s off-the-field “issues” are all positives, if anything. Especially this one.
— Sarah Patterson (@UACoachSarah) April 14, 2014
I assume “talk” and “insight” means “berate” and “scare into performing at peak levels.”
After a disappointing 2013 campaign, the University of Miami football program decided to leave the past in the past, and change their gear. The team seemed really pumped about what will be a very exciting ensemble for the upcoming season.
The sad story continues. One of the nation’s top receivers has been dismissed from Missori’s football team. Details, after the jump.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety. Returning to the field was a big moment for him.