- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Arkansas State Red Wolves aren’t exactly known for being a great football team. They’re an abysmal 1-2 to start off the season and they play in the Sun Belt Conference, which includes schools like Troy, University of Louisiana at Monroe, and Appalachian State. So it’s pretty good for the Red Wolves that they’re trying out acting exercises or trust falls or puppy tricks or something super weird on the field, because it’s certainly going to get them some notice.
Some call it a head butt. Others call it a love tap. But the end of the play, South Carolina somehow got flagged. Wait, what? Thank you for not reffing.
Hey Vanderbilt, no one cares you’re in the SEC. In a battle for college football’s most irrelevant team, The UMass Minutemen publicly shamed the Vanderbilt Commodores.