- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
If you’re looking for a college quarterback to take the leap this year, I’d bet on Marcus Mariota, redshirt junior at Oregon. Unlike many of his peers, Mariota won’t even have to pretend like he’s going to classes.
When a National Labor Relations Board arbitrator said NCAA athletes had a right to organize and engage in collective bargaining, some thought, “Those greedy, spoiled athletes!” Others said, “About damn time.” The week in University of Texas football makes a strong case for the “About Damn Timers.”
Everybody needs insurance. Especially Heisman-winning national champions who decide to go back to school.
Meyer made the comments while speaking at a football camp recently. In related news, Friday’s full moon was the best full moon of all time. And this bowl of rice I’m eating is the best bowl of rice of all time.
That would be the 28th round … and no one picked that late in the draft has ever played in an MLB game.