- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
And when I heard the “M*A*S*H” theme I was wondering how they were going to pull that off — and then a helicopter materializes, and rises above a big “M”. Wait … Ohio State forming an M? Isn’t that blasphemy?
The early weeks of the college football season are usually rife with matchups that could best be described as “preseason college games.” But this set of four games are worth checking out, whether you’re a super-freak fan or an NFL fan just waiting for Sunday to finally hit.
FIU wanted to dictate the coverage and force the Miami Herald to find another beat writer to cover the school, but less than a week after refusing to credential Miami Herald beat writer David J. Neal for the season opener, the school had a change of heart. They handed the beat writer a press pass for the remainder of the season, via an announcement from the paper.
It’s an evenly matched game between Alabama and West Virginia so far, but Kevin White’s ridiculous TD catch with Alabama’s Bradley Sylve draped all over him has no equal.
The “Dublin City Air Strike”? These poor people!
"and that's how 20 people died on gameday" pic.twitter.com/8IvQD2ysCK
— Lana Berry (@Lana) August 30, 2014
FOOTBALL. GUNS. BEER.
It’s Saturday morning — what have you been up to? Penn State and Central Florida already played an entire football game. College football starts early this year!