- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It was the most beautiful crossbar pass the world will ever see — alas, the safety was negated by an offsides penalty.
The three-term senator is in a tight re-election campaign, so it was time to get serious at an LSU tailgate on Saturday. Keg stand politics will be the next big thing, mark my words.
To all the young football players out there, this is why you don’t leave your feet.
There’s no easier time to praise a quarterback than the week he plays against Eastern Michigan. They’re making opposing quarterbacks look good — Will Ferrell in Anchorman good.