- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“Roger Goodell could’ve lived up to the standards he placed on players when I was in the league,” Bruschi said. “For those mistakes he made — if someone else made those there would’ve been heavy repercussions.”
We’re going to compile some of our favorite non-answers that Roger Goodell gave to tough (and some weak) questions on domestic violence, the Ray Rice scandal, how the NFL will handle these issues going forward and more.
Goodell has pledged to offer financial support to two national domestic violence hotlines, who’ve seen an increase in calls over the last two weeks and have not had the resources to answer them all. “That must not continue,” Goodell writes. Watch his press conference live, here.
Now, this century is only about 15 years old, so there’s plenty of time for another team to take up this mantle, but it must be said: So far, the Vikings appear to be the most dysfunctional NFL team since 2000.
Once again, the NFL is on the wrong side of being right. Forbes magazine reported that the NFL feels the laws of supply and demand do not apply to them when it comes to the secondary ticket market. Through the “Ticket Exchange” site, the NFL and Ticketmaster have created an arbitrary floor for the price of re-sold tickets.
Devin Hester broke Deion Sanders’ return touchdown record Thursday night in Atlanta. Afterwards, the legendary returners shared a tear-streaked moment as Falcons fans did their best to ruin everything