- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
As anyone might expect from a Monday Night Football matchup from two extremely mediocre NFL teams, the national spotlight has brought us some great entertainment in the form of football that in no way resembles the game that the Denver Broncos played last night.
RGIII haters, it’s probably time to shut up — at least about whether Kirk Cousins is a “better fit” for your team.
Slowest heist ever nets Porta-Potty, hilarity. But the part of this video I want to see is the thief taking it on the freeway.
Let’s imagine alternate realities where Percy Harvin is a Bronco. Or a Colt. Or a Brown. Those all sound pretty enticing — too bad no one bit, except the Jets.
You might think you saw some history last night when Peyton Manning threw his 509th regular season touchdown against the 49ers. NOPE.
SPOILER ALERT: It’s the guy in picture. See how Andrew Luck can and will surpass any record set by Peyton, inside…
Hey you guys, give me my record-setting ball! You guys …
Hmm. Which team gets charged for this timeout?