- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The New ‘Hockey Night In Canada’ Playoff Montage Is Incredible And Will Change The Minds Of Hockey-Hating Fools
— Jack Maloney (@jmaloney9) April 17, 2014
The following are simpler representations of the designs used by popular American sporting organizations. They will please you. Good day.
The NHL playoffs could be the greatest playoffs in all of playoffsville. They’re here. Let’s preview the matchups.
Joe Pavelski made $4 million this year. He celebrated a huge milestone with 40 oz. bottles of Mickey’s, Miller High Life and something else that looks a bit like PBR. Joe Pavelski is from Wisconsin. Bigger picture of his strange, wonderful drinks of choice, after the jump.
Teemu Selanne Was The First, Second And Third Star In Anaheim, And Took This Classy-As-Hell Victory Lap
Selanne won the first, second and third stars (a logical fallacy that I’ll let pass), and took a classy-as-hell victory lap, grabbing his old teammate, Jean-Sébastien Giguère, for the ride.