- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Not Sports Related
Luckily for us, there’s reason to believe that if you use the Internet, you like “Game Of Thrones.”
Big changes in this year’s swimsuit magazine extravaganza. First and foremost: one of the cover models is a plastic doll. Kinky …
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) and Jamie McKay (@_JamesMcKay) recap episode six of The Bachelor and break down the Fantasy points awarded to sneaky Nikki and her quick make out sesh inside a water filled Bubble Boy-type contraption while rolling down a hill.
Bros Just Chillin’, Watchin’ SportsCenter, Drinkin’, While A 6-Month-Old Tiger Attempts Snuggling With Them
Yo, Kev, come over, play some FIFA. Ya, we got pizza and Skeeter picked up a sixer of Yuengling, so B.Y.O.B. if you’re trying to get crunk. Also, you think you can grab 75-pounds of antelope flesh on your way over? Jonas is fiending and we don’t want to give him pizza cause it gives him tiger diarrhea.
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) & Jamie McKay (@_JamesMcKay) recap episode three of The Bachelor and break down the Fantasy scoring for each contestant. They then get into different spins on Bachelor-type reality shows and talk about different drinking games involving The Room and “Mario Kart” aka Beerio Kart.