- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
First rule of fight club: Don’t talk about fight club
Second rule of fight club: You have to be able to stand up to fight
Roll Damn Accusations Of Child Solicitation: I Didn’t Try To Meet a 15 Year Old From Craigslist For Sex, Because I’m Impotent, Says Alabama Fan
.This video of an Alabama fan trying to claim his innocence of meeting a 15-year-old from Craigslist for sex is unbelievably sad and weirdly hard to stop watching.
Her claim that it was done against her will doesn’t really hold water, does it? But the most amazing thing about this video are the news co-anchors’ reaction to it.
Because we’re smack in the middle of a huge NFL hazing controversy right now of which everyone on the planet seems to have an opinion, three Hutchinson High School (Kansas) football players thought it would be a good time to allegedly brand some younger teammates with hot coat hangers. And yes, the school’s sports nickname is the Salt Hawks.
Can a Bears fan and a Packers fan co-exist in a semi-truck during football season without resorting to electric weapons?