- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Good news for people who love it when Vlade Divac sells his house: Vlade Divac is selling his house. The five bedroom, four (and a half) bathroom chrome and stucco contemporary pad located in the “exclusive community” of Castellammare is on sale for $3.25 million.
You’d think that anything Michael Jordan once touched would be worth its weight in gold, but apparently sleeping in the same penthouse His Airness once called home isn’t appealing (performance anxiety, perhaps?) — at least not for the prices listed.
Celebrate This Triumphant U.S. Hockey Moment By Dropping $8.5 Million On Jeremy Roenick’s Scottsdale Sports Palace
If you’re looking to become the coolest dude in Arizona (not very hard), look no further: American hockey legend Jeremy Roenick wants to give you the ultimate party house. What you have to do is take all the money you’ll ever make in your entire life, go to a casino, put it all on black, win, do that three more times, and it’s yours. U-S-A! U-S-A!
To say that a condo in the Ritz-Carlton is swanky is a vast understatement. This building has a wine tasting room.