- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dads on the field taking pictures, both goalies chasing the ball around at midfield, backwards kicks — FIFA 15 is a few Toyota Landcruisers away from being a typical youth soccer match in Winchester, Massachusetts.
FIFA was heavily criticized for not having a concussion protocol during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, but that may change moving forward. According to their website, FIFA will approve a new policy this week that will allow officials to take a three-minute pause so that an injured player can receive medical attention. The new protocol will be applied by UEFA starting on Sept. 30 in the Champions League.
Inspired by the Matt Harvey bit from Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last year, EA Sports teamed up with ESPN and sent out Clint Dempsey, the captain of the U.S. Men’s National Team, to New York to ask some questions about…well, Clint Dempsey, the captain of the U.S. Men’s National Team. I guess the only American player we recognize is Landon Donovan.
So hey ladies … are you enjoying your domestic violence double standard? No, don’t mind me … go back to watching your women’s soccer. Your hero, Hope Solo is playing. ESPN’s Keith Olbermann is not amused.