- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Greek Soccer Fans Went So Crazy That Their Game Was Delayed Over An Hour, Because You Couldn’t See Anything
Olympiakos plays at Karaiskakis Stadium near Athens, Greece, and its fans are crazy as hell. Video, after the jump.
Love, is a burning thing/and it makes, a fiery ring …
OH MY GOD
Somehow Luiz Scolari knows what kind of freakish Cirque du Soleil shenanigans are going on in your bedroom, and he wants it to stop before you get yourself injured.
Instead of the Star Spangled Banner, the U.S. played that song you always hear when the ice cream truck is on your block.
The Rapids announced on Tuesday that they would wear these for one game — but alas, it was just an April Fool’s Day prank. The uniforms are real, however. They were actually worn by another Colorado pro soccer team.
Team U.S. plays Portugal in June in Manaus, a place so remote that some residents throw spears at airplanes. When I first heard the term “Group of Death” I thought it would be bad, but I hadn’t figured on cannibalism.
Hey, we’ve got something to say about Ukraine that isn’t “It’s being invaded!” or “Their national soccer team embarrassed the U.S. soccer team!” Though the full details of this story have yet to emerge, this appears to be a video of a player potentially saving another player’s life.