- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We get it, Chevy, you’re the new kit sponsor for Manchester United. Could you tone it down, please?
While His WAG Irina Shayk Promotes Her Summer Blockbuster Hercules, Cristano Ronaldo Dodges Dandruff Balls
Just watch, please. This commercial is hilarious — made funnier by CR7′s behind-the-scenes commentary.
A day earlier, another Segunda B League squad unveiled jerseys festooned with octopus tentacles and beer. Plus, we take a look at this country’s finest Star Wars-themed Minor League Baseball jerseys.
The best part of the whole video is when Lionel Messi stops speaking Spanish and just looks at this guys back and remarks, “Incredible.”
Maybe. Find out which nations could potentially host the next international soccer tournament, inside…
When two countries are essentially at war, it’s probably better that their soccer teams don’t play against each other.