- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
2014 Brazil World Cup Odds: The USMNT Isn’t Completely Screwed (Well, In The Group Stage Vs. Ghana And Portugal)
Follow Along Live As The 2014 Brazil World Cup Group Draw Is Released… (UPDATE: We’re Done, And USA Looks Screwed)
Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA’s Dec. 31 Deadline (And The Five Others Are Even Worse)
Brazil Sports Minister Aldo Rebelo on missing FIFA’s Dec. 31 stadium construction deadline: “In every wedding that I attended the bride was late. I’ve never seen a bride arrive on time — but never saw a marriage that didn’t go ahead.” Well that makes sen… what?
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule: It’s The Women’s Volleyball NCAA Tournament Selection Show! OMG
If you know me, and I think you do, then you know that there’s nothing I look forward to more than the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Tournament. Unless it’s the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, or the NBA regular season … or cricket highlights on Sky Sports … OK, there’s lots I look forward to more than the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Selection Show, but that’s not the point. It’s on tonight.