- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic apparently got away with this tricky ball-to-the-face maneuver during a World Cup Qualifying match vs. the Faroe Islands.
In the player’s defense, that driver was totally going the long way to the clubhouse and not listening to directions.
I know, I know, most of you could care less about soccer. But if you don’t feel a generous swelling of pride when you listen to the USA fans in Seattle chanting “We are going to Brazil!” during last night’s World Cup qualifier against Panama, then you’re just a jerk. It’s not an exaggeration to say this was the best support I’ve ever seen for a USA match.
Enzo Jiminez is an abhorrent human being. He threw a defenseless, harmless dog into a fence because it interrupted his soccer game.
Who said girls can’t be terrible sports too?
Here’s The Stoppage Time Goal That Beat Jamaica Last Night In World Cup Qualifiers (In Case You’re In To That Kind Of Thing)
Brad Evans puts an end to the fun for Jamaica. Hey, there’s always weed and awesome music, guys!