- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Sports & Politics
“Michelle Obama is trying. Many argue that she’s getting to be too much of a food police mommy,” the Fox News host predictably said. Watch Russ’s reaction, inside…
The San Antonio Raiders has a nice ring to it. Not to mention, the Spurs already don black and silver over there, so that’d be cool. But still, we grew up with the Raiders in California and dammit we’re not accustomed to change like this. Also, they’re probably just bluffing, because who would say no to a free trip to Texas in the summer?
That’s Rob on the ground and older brother Doug in mid-air, because physics.
Israeli Soccer Team Responds To Pro-Palestinian Attack During Match: ‘We’re Not Dealing With Politics’
Said to be of Turkish origin, the Palestinian protestors stormed the pitch at a match in Austria.
Politicians in both Britain and Germany called out today for Russia to lose the two big sporting events, absent complete cooperation from Vladimir Putin over the MH17 airline disaster.
Maybe. Find out which nations could potentially host the next international soccer tournament, inside…
When two countries are essentially at war, it’s probably better that their soccer teams don’t play against each other.
The Islamic terrorist group says that by 2022, Qatar will be part of their new territory. And ISIS don’t like soccer.