- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sports & Politics
The San Antonio Raiders has a nice ring to it. Not to mention, the Spurs already don black and silver over there, so that’d be cool. But still, we grew up with the Raiders in California and dammit we’re not accustomed to change like this. Also, they’re probably just bluffing, because who would say no to a free trip to Texas in the summer?
That’s Rob on the ground and older brother Doug in mid-air, because physics.
Israeli Soccer Team Responds To Pro-Palestinian Attack During Match: ‘We’re Not Dealing With Politics’
Said to be of Turkish origin, the Palestinian protestors stormed the pitch at a match in Austria.
Politicians in both Britain and Germany called out today for Russia to lose the two big sporting events, absent complete cooperation from Vladimir Putin over the MH17 airline disaster.
Maybe. Find out which nations could potentially host the next international soccer tournament, inside…
When two countries are essentially at war, it’s probably better that their soccer teams don’t play against each other.
The Islamic terrorist group says that by 2022, Qatar will be part of their new territory. And ISIS don’t like soccer.
According to one source, the team will give its $9 million World Cup prize money to the people of Palestine, because says striker Islam Slimani, “They need it more than us.”