- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sports & Politics
Politicians in both Britain and Germany called out today for Russia to lose the two big sporting events, absent complete cooperation from Vladimir Putin over the MH17 airline disaster.
Maybe. Find out which nations could potentially host the next international soccer tournament, inside…
When two countries are essentially at war, it’s probably better that their soccer teams don’t play against each other.
The Islamic terrorist group says that by 2022, Qatar will be part of their new territory. And ISIS don’t like soccer.
According to one source, the team will give its $9 million World Cup prize money to the people of Palestine, because says striker Islam Slimani, “They need it more than us.”
Colin Cowherd Goes On Political Rant, Shouts Down Right-Wing Caller Who’s Upset About ‘Redskins’ Trademark Ruling
Colin Cowherd found himself directing traffic at the intersection of sports and politics today. Watch him make some pretty strong statements about whiny white men and the misguided outrage over the “Redskins” trademark ruling.
In terms of “worst jobs,” mayor of Kyiv, Ukraine in 2014 has to be up there — maybe “garbage man in Syria” or “social worker in Nigeria” are less fun. But if anybody’s gonna do it, it’s a former heavyweight champion with a doctorate.