- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Sports & Politics
The Islamic terrorist group says that by 2022, Qatar will be part of their new territory. And ISIS don’t like soccer.
According to one source, the team will give its $9 million World Cup prize money to the people of Palestine, because says striker Islam Slimani, “They need it more than us.”
Colin Cowherd Goes On Political Rant, Shouts Down Right-Wing Caller Who’s Upset About ‘Redskins’ Trademark Ruling
Colin Cowherd found himself directing traffic at the intersection of sports and politics today. Watch him make some pretty strong statements about whiny white men and the misguided outrage over the “Redskins” trademark ruling.
In terms of “worst jobs,” mayor of Kyiv, Ukraine in 2014 has to be up there — maybe “garbage man in Syria” or “social worker in Nigeria” are less fun. But if anybody’s gonna do it, it’s a former heavyweight champion with a doctorate.
— Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat) April 22, 2014
Rob Ford in his red Raptors jacket, headin’ to the Air Canada Centre. I see no possible way this can end in controversy.