- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports & Politics
According to one source, the team will give its $9 million World Cup prize money to the people of Palestine, because says striker Islam Slimani, “They need it more than us.”
Colin Cowherd Goes On Political Rant, Shouts Down Right-Wing Caller Who’s Upset About ‘Redskins’ Trademark Ruling
Colin Cowherd found himself directing traffic at the intersection of sports and politics today. Watch him make some pretty strong statements about whiny white men and the misguided outrage over the “Redskins” trademark ruling.
In terms of “worst jobs,” mayor of Kyiv, Ukraine in 2014 has to be up there — maybe “garbage man in Syria” or “social worker in Nigeria” are less fun. But if anybody’s gonna do it, it’s a former heavyweight champion with a doctorate.
— Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat) April 22, 2014
Rob Ford in his red Raptors jacket, headin’ to the Air Canada Centre. I see no possible way this can end in controversy.
Team U.S. plays Portugal in June in Manaus, a place so remote that some residents throw spears at airplanes. When I first heard the term “Group of Death” I thought it would be bad, but I hadn’t figured on cannibalism.