- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports & Race
The editors of the Neshaminy High student publication recently received an award from the ACLU, and a web site doing a story on them got a grammatically inept email from a school board member.
Sports Illustrated Writer Richard Deitsch Goes After Colin Cowherd For Saying ‘African-American Men Don’t Watch Hockey’
Is Colin Cowherd wrong to speak in absolutes about race or was Richard Deitsch being too literal when he blasted Cowherd for his hyperbolic statement on the relatively low percentage of African-American hockey fans?
Washington Football Fans Allegedly Insult And Threaten Native American Comic Who Appeared In Daily Show Segment
Here’s how you know Dan Snyder and his legions of supporters are completely wrong on the issue of the team’s name: Fans blew smoke in the face of a Native American man at FedEx field, threatened to cut him, beeped their horns at him in the parking lot, and told him to go home. What a proud tradition that team has.
A collection of his finest quotes on how hitting a woman is somehow a sign of the apocalypse, inside…
As if the first day of the Donald Sterling trial wasn’t wild enough, things got even messier on the second day. Sterling, who was a no-show on the opening day of the trial, turned the courtroom into an even bigger circus on Tuesday.
Please, we beg you — if you watch this video and still scream “P.C. Police” at those who take issue with the team’s name, you need to explain why. Why do you think the name is acceptable? Conspiracy theorists need not apply…