- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
They Said What?
Roger Goodell sent a letter to NFL front offices and a memorandum to all NFL personnel — coaches, players, executives, trainers, etc. — announcing an updated policy for domestic abuse and sexual assault, as well as, of all things, an apology for how he handled the Ray Rice situation.
Hank Bauer was only 30 seconds from the end of the Chargers-49ers games on Sunday, but had to make one last joke. Oops.
Minnesota owner Glen Taylor sounds an awful lot like a certain bitter owner did when the greatest player in the world took his talents to South Beach four years ago. This was different, Taylor. At least you’re getting a serviceable No. 1 overall pick in exchange for Love.
I mean, it’s not funny, per se, that the Steelers’ entire backfield got arrested yesterday for smoking weed — but it’s kind of funny. Stephen A. Smith makes it funnier.
Kobe Bryant made a comment about Andrew Wiggins — the Cleveland Cavalier who will reportedly become a Minnesota Timberwolf next week — that was half-compliment, half-revisionist take on his own journey from the Charlotte Hornets to the L.A. Lakers in 1996.
Stephen Curry a Charlotte Hornet? Not for a long time, if ever… but the possibility has been confirmed.