- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
They Said What?
It’s not news that Blake Griffin believes in creationism “for sure,” and that humans were put on Earth by God about 6,000 years ago, more or less, because he doesn’t want to “do the math.” Care to hear him go deeper on this topic?
We’re going to compile some of our favorite non-answers that Roger Goodell gave to tough (and some weak) questions on domestic violence, the Ray Rice scandal, how the NFL will handle these issues going forward and more.
Usually when weed and football collide, you get nonsensical suspensions that keep some of the NFL’s best players off the field. But we’ve finally found a good story about a football player who is cool with weed — probably because he doesn’t use it to get high, but instead to fatten his pockets.
Fox News is nothing if not thorough.
Mike Francesca Caller Has Dumb Hypothetical Question For You: What If Michael Sam Hit His Boyfriend?
Amazingly, shockingly, incredibly, Mike Francesca had a semi-reasonable response to this question, because the answer is clear: It’s not remotely the same thing.