- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Sometimes the horns just have your name on them. A Florida woman survived with various bruises and punctures after being clobbered, twice, by a bull at a rodeo event. Quote: “It was like getting run over by a bull.”
Olympic gold medal winner Usain Bolt made a cameo on Saturday Night Live last night, showing up during the cold open sketch satirizing this week’s Vice Presidential debate between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan.
Want to get clicks for your online sports column? Tell the world that they’re stupid for not realizing that Usain Bolt is doping… just be sure to include zero hard evidence. The insanity, after the jump.
Usain Bolt set the Olympic record in the 100 meters, but he thinks he can run it faster. Michael Johnson says he can improve his technique. But more importantly, Bolt ate a McDonald’s chicken wrap before the race. That’s not proper nutrition. Our resident fast-food-sprinting-nutritionist is appalled, and thinks Bolt can break 9.4, if he takes some friendly suggestions. See those after the jump.
Apparently, a drunk fan with great seats at the Olympic men’s 100m final decided to throw his Heineken bottle onto the track, just as the race was starting. He was arrested, and fortunately, it didn’t affect any of the competitors. Video, after the jump.