- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) April 1, 2014
Know what’s a good place to pile your beer bottles and soda cans? The memorial statue to a Rangers fan who fell to his death at the stadium. I guess.
They didn’t mention “The Dagger Dance” down at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio. Watch Usain Bolt get as lewd as one can get with one’s clothes still on, following the jump.
While we wait for her World Star Hip Hop workout video to drop, the hurdler from down under (gotta work on a better nickname, we know) wants to tide you over with some eye-catching photography of the beautiful beaches* of eastern Australia.
Pffff, anyone can run around Philly. We want to see someone recreate the training montage from Rocky IV (where he inexplicably climbs that mountain). Scene by scene footage of ultramarathoners retracing his steps after the jump…
Sometimes the horns just have your name on them. A Florida woman survived with various bruises and punctures after being clobbered, twice, by a bull at a rodeo event. Quote: “It was like getting run over by a bull.”
Olympic gold medal winner Usain Bolt made a cameo on Saturday Night Live last night, showing up during the cold open sketch satirizing this week’s Vice Presidential debate between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan.