- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
While His WAG Irina Shayk Promotes Her Summer Blockbuster Hercules, Cristano Ronaldo Dodges Dandruff Balls
Just watch, please. This commercial is hilarious — made funnier by CR7′s behind-the-scenes commentary.
NORA SEGURA: USMNT Goalkeeper Tim Howard’s Ridiculously Hot WAG-Friend Hybrid Loves Taking Naked Selfies
If he wants this relationship to QUALIFY, the USMNT goalkeeper might want to put a STOP to the nude Instagramming, and SAVE her from being ELIMINATED. Get it? Soccer? Never mind. Come see what we’re talking about inside…
THE OTHER HULK: Nike Channels Your Childhood Whimsy In Ad For New ‘Magista’ Cleat, Features WAG Of The Century
Baseball season has technically begun, but we don’t consider Australian baseball to be a thing, you know? So with the REAL start of the MLB season fast approaching, we wanted to give you a preview of what to look out for this year.
Katherine Webb was in attendance for Alabama’s crushing loss to Oklahoma last night. Her face said it all.