- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Weird But True
The Savannah Sand Gnats, a Single-A affiliate of the New York mets in the South Atlantic League, are either really into men’s health awareness or in desperate need of fans.
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.
The hefty righty made it out of the inning with just one earned run. Take that, Clayton Kershaw!