- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cincinnati’s College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs. Better Than Chris Bosh.
I didn’t watch the Cincinnati men’s baseball team, but their 6-18 record in the unimpressive Big East tells me that they’re not especially good at baseball. And if a baseball team isn’t good at baseball, what merits its existence? In this case, it’s the photobombs. Life-changing photobombs, that For The Win has graciously pointed out to us, while we were busy ignoring Big East baseball.
One GIF for every conference win! Charlie Weis thinks he can beat that.
GIFs via Imgur
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?