- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Cincinnati’s College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs. Better Than Chris Bosh.
I didn’t watch the Cincinnati men’s baseball team, but their 6-18 record in the unimpressive Big East tells me that they’re not especially good at baseball. And if a baseball team isn’t good at baseball, what merits its existence? In this case, it’s the photobombs. Life-changing photobombs, that For The Win has graciously pointed out to us, while we were busy ignoring Big East baseball.
One GIF for every conference win! Charlie Weis thinks he can beat that.
GIFs via Imgur
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts