- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cincinnati’s College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs. Better Than Chris Bosh.
I didn’t watch the Cincinnati men’s baseball team, but their 6-18 record in the unimpressive Big East tells me that they’re not especially good at baseball. And if a baseball team isn’t good at baseball, what merits its existence? In this case, it’s the photobombs. Life-changing photobombs, that For The Win has graciously pointed out to us, while we were busy ignoring Big East baseball.
One GIF for every conference win! Charlie Weis thinks he can beat that.
GIFs via Imgur
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success