- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cincinnati’s College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs. Better Than Chris Bosh.
I didn’t watch the Cincinnati men’s baseball team, but their 6-18 record in the unimpressive Big East tells me that they’re not especially good at baseball. And if a baseball team isn’t good at baseball, what merits its existence? In this case, it’s the photobombs. Life-changing photobombs, that For The Win has graciously pointed out to us, while we were busy ignoring Big East baseball.
One GIF for every conference win! Charlie Weis thinks he can beat that.
GIFs via Imgur
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed