- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jerry Seinfeld Would Rather Come In Last Than Win A Silver Medal
Jerry Seinfeld said that he was a senior in high school when Johnny Carson moved “The Tonight Show” from New York to Los Angeles, so he was honored to be the first comedian on the show when Jimmy Fallon moved it back. He used the occasion to dust off his Silver Medal routine. Pretty funny.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches