- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jerry Seinfeld Would Rather Come In Last Than Win A Silver Medal
Jerry Seinfeld said that he was a senior in high school when Johnny Carson moved “The Tonight Show” from New York to Los Angeles, so he was honored to be the first comedian on the show when Jimmy Fallon moved it back. He used the occasion to dust off his Silver Medal routine. Pretty funny.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!