- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jerry Seinfeld Would Rather Come In Last Than Win A Silver Medal
Jerry Seinfeld said that he was a senior in high school when Johnny Carson moved “The Tonight Show” from New York to Los Angeles, so he was honored to be the first comedian on the show when Jimmy Fallon moved it back. He used the occasion to dust off his Silver Medal routine. Pretty funny.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story