- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jerry Seinfeld Would Rather Come In Last Than Win A Silver Medal
Jerry Seinfeld said that he was a senior in high school when Johnny Carson moved “The Tonight Show” from New York to Los Angeles, so he was honored to be the first comedian on the show when Jimmy Fallon moved it back. He used the occasion to dust off his Silver Medal routine. Pretty funny.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts