- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Justin Bieber Poses With The Stanley Cup, Michelle Beadle Strongly Disapproves
Justin Bieber was in Chicago last night playing a show at the United Center, home of the Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks. For some reason, the arena decided that Bieber is worthy of not only being in the same room as the Cup, but posing with it as well. Here’s the damage:
There are a lot of terrible things about this picture. First, there’s the fact that Bieber, who is from Ontario and is most certainly not a Blackhawks fan, is throwing up the “number one” sign as if he accomplished something. Next, there’s the jersey hanging in a locker in the background. That’s right. Take a closer look. The Blackhawks made a custom Bieber jersey for him. What is this world coming to?
Now, I don’t like the picture. I don’t like the fact that his band of Beliebers are screaming outside of a Chicago hotel and interrupting NHL Players Association meetings either. And I most certainly don’t like Justin Bieber. But someone feels more strongly about this than I do. And that someone is NBC’s Michelle Beadle.
Here’s what she had to say about the matter:
@MichelleDBeadle: abhorrent, disgusting, gross, hideous, horrid, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, rancid, repugnant, ew
Look at all of those adjectives! Michelle Beadle is a walking thesaurus. Or maybe she just used a thesaurus. Either way, the point is that the Stanley Cup is now tainted and needs to be hosed down with a power washer followed by an acid bath to get the Bieber off of it.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs