- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Justin Bieber Poses With The Stanley Cup, Michelle Beadle Strongly Disapproves
Justin Bieber was in Chicago last night playing a show at the United Center, home of the Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks. For some reason, the arena decided that Bieber is worthy of not only being in the same room as the Cup, but posing with it as well. Here’s the damage:
There are a lot of terrible things about this picture. First, there’s the fact that Bieber, who is from Ontario and is most certainly not a Blackhawks fan, is throwing up the “number one” sign as if he accomplished something. Next, there’s the jersey hanging in a locker in the background. That’s right. Take a closer look. The Blackhawks made a custom Bieber jersey for him. What is this world coming to?
Now, I don’t like the picture. I don’t like the fact that his band of Beliebers are screaming outside of a Chicago hotel and interrupting NHL Players Association meetings either. And I most certainly don’t like Justin Bieber. But someone feels more strongly about this than I do. And that someone is NBC’s Michelle Beadle.
Here’s what she had to say about the matter:
@MichelleDBeadle: abhorrent, disgusting, gross, hideous, horrid, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, rancid, repugnant, ew
Look at all of those adjectives! Michelle Beadle is a walking thesaurus. Or maybe she just used a thesaurus. Either way, the point is that the Stanley Cup is now tainted and needs to be hosed down with a power washer followed by an acid bath to get the Bieber off of it.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'