- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
No Smoking Allowed In The Paddock Area … But The Infield Is Fine
They may have banned cans and bottles from the infield during the Preakness Stakes, but no one said anything about, erm, fine tobacco products. This discerning gentleman has discovered that no Triple Crown racing experience is complete without a little horse head hookah action.
Undoubtedly this is his favorite horse.
And I’m sure that Paul Pierce appreciates the publicity.
Oxbow won, in case you were wondering.
Photo: Getty Images.
And now, the greatest moment in Pimlico infield history, circa the Preakness, 2008:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'