- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
No Smoking Allowed In The Paddock Area … But The Infield Is Fine
They may have banned cans and bottles from the infield during the Preakness Stakes, but no one said anything about, erm, fine tobacco products. This discerning gentleman has discovered that no Triple Crown racing experience is complete without a little horse head hookah action.
Undoubtedly this is his favorite horse.
And I’m sure that Paul Pierce appreciates the publicity.
Oxbow won, in case you were wondering.
Photo: Getty Images.
And now, the greatest moment in Pimlico infield history, circa the Preakness, 2008:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ