- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No Smoking Allowed In The Paddock Area … But The Infield Is Fine
They may have banned cans and bottles from the infield during the Preakness Stakes, but no one said anything about, erm, fine tobacco products. This discerning gentleman has discovered that no Triple Crown racing experience is complete without a little horse head hookah action.
Undoubtedly this is his favorite horse.
And I’m sure that Paul Pierce appreciates the publicity.
Oxbow won, in case you were wondering.
Photo: Getty Images.
And now, the greatest moment in Pimlico infield history, circa the Preakness, 2008:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story