- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
No Smoking Allowed In The Paddock Area … But The Infield Is Fine
They may have banned cans and bottles from the infield during the Preakness Stakes, but no one said anything about, erm, fine tobacco products. This discerning gentleman has discovered that no Triple Crown racing experience is complete without a little horse head hookah action.
Undoubtedly this is his favorite horse.
And I’m sure that Paul Pierce appreciates the publicity.
Oxbow won, in case you were wondering.
Photo: Getty Images.
And now, the greatest moment in Pimlico infield history, circa the Preakness, 2008:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar