- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No Smoking Allowed In The Paddock Area … But The Infield Is Fine
They may have banned cans and bottles from the infield during the Preakness Stakes, but no one said anything about, erm, fine tobacco products. This discerning gentleman has discovered that no Triple Crown racing experience is complete without a little horse head hookah action.
Undoubtedly this is his favorite horse.
And I’m sure that Paul Pierce appreciates the publicity.
Oxbow won, in case you were wondering.
Photo: Getty Images.
And now, the greatest moment in Pimlico infield history, circa the Preakness, 2008:
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.