- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Top 5, Dead or Alive: Athletes On Twitter
Welcome to the third installment in the new era of Top 5 Dead Or Alive. This feature, returning from a hiatus, is designed specifically to make life hell for our employees. Each week, we’ll ask one of our writers to come up with a definitive list of the five best people, places or things in a particularly subjective category — then, we’ll ask you to tell him who or what is missing from the list. Feel free to be a total dick.
The Twitterverse will never truly be understood. Especially by people who use the word “Twitterverse.” The basic concept is to write something people want to read in less than 140 characters. For better or for worse, Twitter is now a lot more than typing — it’s full of links, pictures and videos to digest. For this list, we will only deal with the text.
Today, I will select the five best tweeters who have played sports for a living, Dead or Alive (spoiler: they’re all alive). They will be judged on the following traits:
1. Comedic value.
2. Unintentional comedic value.
3. The amount of trouble they get themselves into because of Twitter
4. Good ol’fashion craziness.
- Filed Under:
- Top 5 Dead Or Alive
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts