- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
They’ve Finally Combined Ping Pong With Racquetball: Here’s Uberpong
Actually I think they’re calling it “Inclusion”, which is a terrible name. Uberpong is actually the name of the site where I found this story. Great idea, though: the two should get together and work something out. Basically what you’ve got here is table tennis with sidewalls, so a typical game might more resemble air hockey or pong. It’s the ping pong version of three-dimensional chess.
Some dudes are trying to crowdsource a company to produce these strap-on sidewalls, so go to Kickstarter and see what’s what.
Two high school friends were playing Table Tennis in a small basement. The goal: To keep the rally going as long as possible. The solution: Use the walls. They played the game according to these new rules for weeks until they realized: Why not fuse the walls to the table and forever change the game? And thus, INCLUSION was in its nascent stage.
Fast forward several years, hundreds of phone calls and thousands of man hours, INCLUSION grew from an idea, to a product concept, to what it is today: Ready for its introduction to the world.
New rule: Only attractive women may play uberpong. It will be the next big televised sport. 2016 Olympics, your move.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?