- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Turns Out ‘The Mountain’ From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Really Is The Strongest Man In Westeros
Or as you know it, Europe.
Hafthor Bjornsson competed in Europe’s Strongest Man competition, and since there was no Red Viper around with a poison-tipped spear to cramp his style, he won. Bjornsson, of course, played Gregor Clegane — The Mountain — in the latest season of “Game of Thrones”.
The episode in which he met his demise was pretty awesome, but not as great as this:
During a stone lifting challenge, The Mountain celebrates his win by ripping his shirt off and screams during an interview, “I am the future of strength!”
This happens at about the 2:40 mark below.
Bjornsson didn’t make the Indianapolis Colts’ roster this season — although the team gave him a good look — so he’s doing this. You know, I’ve seen “The Longest Yard”, and it’s hard to imagine that Bjornsson couldn’t have helped an NFL team in some capacity.
- Filed Under:
- The Mountain
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy