- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Turns Out ‘The Mountain’ From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Really Is The Strongest Man In Westeros
Or as you know it, Europe.
Hafthor Bjornsson competed in Europe’s Strongest Man competition, and since there was no Red Viper around with a poison-tipped spear to cramp his style, he won. Bjornsson, of course, played Gregor Clegane — The Mountain — in the latest season of “Game of Thrones”.
The episode in which he met his demise was pretty awesome, but not as great as this:
During a stone lifting challenge, The Mountain celebrates his win by ripping his shirt off and screams during an interview, “I am the future of strength!”
This happens at about the 2:40 mark below.
Bjornsson didn’t make the Indianapolis Colts’ roster this season — although the team gave him a good look — so he’s doing this. You know, I’ve seen “The Longest Yard”, and it’s hard to imagine that Bjornsson couldn’t have helped an NFL team in some capacity.
- Filed Under:
- The Mountain
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts