- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Blake Griffin Did Not ‘Smack The S*** Out Of’ Justin Bieber
I’ve seen a lot of (dumb) Facebook friends and (dumb) news outlets posting a “Blake Griffin smacks Justin Bieber!” story the past couple of days. Most of you intelligent SportsGrid readers will not fall for this, but a lot of dumb people have. So, it must be said: Blake Griffin did not smack Justin Bieber at a Starbucks.
Like most of these stories… IT CAME FROM A SITE THAT PUBLISHES SATIRE. It was pretty funny. It was clearly satire.
A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn’t wearing a shirt.
“He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.”, said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, “I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order.”
Alright, I get people for beliebing that part.
According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard, “kick his ass”…
Witnesses at the scene reported that Griffin tried to calm Bieber but the Biebs wasn’t having any of it. There was more yelling, and some pushing and that’s when Griffin smacked Bieber, knocking him to the floor.
“He smacked the shit out of him” said one witness, “then I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying.”
It’s pretty funny. It’s assuredly not true. It’s not surprising that the same people who “believed” the “Floyd Mayweather bets $10 million on the Broncos” rumors.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success