- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lolo Jones Belongs In Twitter Jail: Joke About Zimmerman Trial Backfires
This isn’t the first time Olympic hurdler/bobsled enthusiast Lolo Jones has gone off the rails on Twitter, so you’d think she’s know better. But for some reason she had an urge to post this:
Smh RT @lolojones Rachel Jeantel looked so irritated that I burned it on DVD and I'm going to sell it as Madea goes to court.
— Ms. Toni (@misstonic813) June 27, 2013
Rachel Jeantel of course is the friend of Trayvon Martin who was with him on the phone during the last moments of his life. Jeantel gave testimony in the trial of George Zimmerman last week.
Jones made the above tweet right after the testimony, then deleted it.
I hope you trip over a hurdle in every race you run for the rest of your life. I hope your clitoris itches for thirty solid years @lolojones
— crissle west (@crissles) June 27, 2013
How Lolo can you go? Lolo Jones blasted on Twitter for joking about George Zimmerman’s trial http://t.co/hxZaeW8cC8
— Rick Marquez (@marquezrick) July 2, 2013
— danni (@DBInDC) June 27, 2013
Shouldn't Lolo Jones be training for another Olympic failure or something?
— Lebowski (@EveryoneHatesCJ) June 27, 2013
Rachel Jeantel and Lolo Jones have the same number of gold medals
— Desus (@desusnice) June 27, 2013
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'