- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Lolo Jones Belongs In Twitter Jail: Joke About Zimmerman Trial Backfires
This isn’t the first time Olympic hurdler/bobsled enthusiast Lolo Jones has gone off the rails on Twitter, so you’d think she’s know better. But for some reason she had an urge to post this:
Smh RT @lolojones Rachel Jeantel looked so irritated that I burned it on DVD and I'm going to sell it as Madea goes to court.
— Ms. Toni (@misstonic813) June 27, 2013
Rachel Jeantel of course is the friend of Trayvon Martin who was with him on the phone during the last moments of his life. Jeantel gave testimony in the trial of George Zimmerman last week.
Jones made the above tweet right after the testimony, then deleted it.
I hope you trip over a hurdle in every race you run for the rest of your life. I hope your clitoris itches for thirty solid years @lolojones
— crissle west (@crissles) June 27, 2013
How Lolo can you go? Lolo Jones blasted on Twitter for joking about George Zimmerman’s trial http://t.co/hxZaeW8cC8
— Rick Marquez (@marquezrick) July 2, 2013
— danni (@DBInDC) June 27, 2013
Shouldn't Lolo Jones be training for another Olympic failure or something?
— Lebowski (@EveryoneHatesCJ) June 27, 2013
Rachel Jeantel and Lolo Jones have the same number of gold medals
— Desus (@desusnice) June 27, 2013
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Amir Khan: I've Earned An Opportunity Against Floyd
- Are The Carolina Panthers Still Playing Like Champs?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement